We have been recognised as Drinks Business of the Year at the Virtual Society Awards!
The Virtual Society Awards celebrate hard-working individuals and businesses throughout the north-east of Scotland – with 2020 focusing on how innovative entrepreneurs in the area adapted to the coronavirus pandemic. We are absolutely delighted to be recognised amongst some first-class local businesses.
We were among many other incredible finalists that have also worked incredibly hard, including House of Botanicals and The Wandering Bartender. All of the businesses nominated have accomplished a huge amount, considering what whirl-wind 2020 has been. The northeast of Scotland is full of innovative businesses and individuals!
We decided to launch virtual cocktail masterclasses after the Covid-19 outbreak when face-to-face classes were no longer an option. Now, our cocktail packages and classes are being enjoyed by people based as far away as Luxembourg, Belgium, Israel, New Zealand, France, Greece, Italy, and the United States. We are so proud to have received recognition for our efforts over the last year.
We couldn’t have done any of this without our incredible team for making this happen, our suppliers, and our customers for their continued support. We would also like to thank the judges of Virtual Society Awards, and the sponsor of our award – Rutabaga.
Virtual Society Awards winners:
- Food Business of the Year – Amity Fish Company
- Best Virtual Event of the Year – Design and Code
- Hair and Beauty Business of the Year – Harris & Fox
- Fitness, Health and Wellbeing Award of the Year – Temple Clinic.
- Restaurant/Cafe of the Year – Eat on The Green
- Drinks Business of the Year – Boozy Events
- Best Social Media Presence of the Year – Smoke and Soul.
- Best Collaboration of the Year – Design and Code
- Judges’ Choice: Outstanding Contribution Award – Siberia Bar & Hotel’s director Stuart McPhee